RMClock is updated to Version 1.3
RMClock Version 1.3 is released. Here is the list of enhacements and new features:
- New (tabbed sheet) user interface design.
- Added CPU clock, load level and FID/VID monitoring graphs with text file
- Added CPU load level determination on Intel Pentium II/III/M/4 family CPUs.
- Added throttled CPU clock determination for any forms of CPU clock throttling.
- Added support for multi-processor (SMP/HT) systems (for both monitoring
and FID/VID management features).
- Added support for "mobile" and "server" (DBS) Enhanced Intel SpeedStep technology
on Intel Pentium M and Xeon (Nocona) CPUs.
- Added CPU-specific power management related settings for AMD K7, AMD K8
and Intel Pentium M/Pentium 4/Xeon family CPUs (for advanced users only!).
- Added Minimal FID/VID determination and display (where available).
- Added CPU power management features presence and status display.
- Improved CPU/OS load measurement with load-averaging feature.
- Improved FID/VID control logic with CPU load level "noise filtering" (spike
- Changed default process priority to Realtime priority class.
- Bugfixed CPU usage determination after resume from Hibernate mode.
- Bugfixed program settings saving upon termination of Windows session (shutdown/logoff).
You can download the new version from the project Download
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!