Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro FX 4000 officially announced
Leadtek, an exclusive partner of NVIDIA in Asia (excludiing Japan), officially announced NVIDIA Quadro FX 4000, yet another workstation graphics card that is naturally certified for CAD (computer-aided design), CAE (computer-aided engineering), DCC (digital content creation) applications.
- 3 parallel vertex engines
- 8 pixel pipelines
- High-Precision Dynamic-Range (HPDR)
- Vertex and Shader Model 3.0
- 256-bit bus, 256 MB of 1 GHz GDDR-3, 32 GB/s throughput
- DVI-I+DVI-I+Stereo connectors
- AGP interface
Write a comment below. No registration needed!