Shuttle introduces SN95G5 SFF barebone on nForce 3 Ultra
Shuttle introduced its new barebone on FN95 motherboard based on nForce 3 Ultra (Athlon64 Socket 939) SN95G5. Judging by chipset, we suggest the following features: 1 GHz Hypertransport, dual-channel DDR400 SDRAM, AGP 8x, Serial ATA RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, Firewire 400, 32-bit PCI. PN15 WLAN module is an option.
Other features of SN95G5 include ICE (integrated cooling engine) with 92mm fan.
- 300x200x185mm size
- 3.6 kg weight
- Aluminium chassis / front panel
- 2 x ATA133, 2 x SATA150 Raid (0, 1)
- 6-channel audio codec
- 1 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5" drive bays
- Front-panl I/O: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 4-pin IEEE1394, line-out, mic-in
- Back-panel I/O: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 6-pin IEEE1394, line-in, 6-channel audio output, S/PDIF, 1 x COM, 1 x optional LPT, Gigabit LAN (Marvell 88E8001)
- Optional WLAN and card reader
- 240W SilentX PSU
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!