Panasonic unveils NV-GS400K, a 3CCD MiniDV camera
Panasonic unveiled NV-GS400K camera based on 3CCD system. The novelty is to go on sale late in July. If you remember, NV-MX5000 was one of the first in this class. And recently Matsushita has introduced NV-GS200K model which NV-GS400K bases on.
According to the model name, the novelty supports 4-megapixel (2288x1728) static images. Other features are:
- 1/4.7" CCD
- 3 x 700,000 effective pixels for video
- 3 x 990,000 effective pixels for static images
- 12x optical and 30x digital zoom
- 1/60s-1/8000s miniDV exposures
- 1/2s-1/2000s SD/MMC exposures
- 2288x1728, 1600x1200, 1280x960, 640x480 static image resolution
- USB2.0, DV in/out, mic-in, headphones-out interfaces
- 12 lux min. illumination
- 3.3-39.6mm, F=1.6 lens
- 43mm attachment diameter
- EVF, 123,000 pixels
- LCD, 200,000 pixels, 3.5"
- 81x80x178mm size
- 700g body weight
Write a comment below. No registration needed!