Acer introduces TravelMate 290E notebooks on Celeron M
In three weeks after the Intel Pentium M on 90nm Dothan core was announced, Acer introduced its TravelMate 290E notebook based on 1.3GHz Intel Celeron M with 512KB L2 cache, Intel 852GM chipset and 400MHz FSB.
Acer TravelMate 290E features:
- Intel Celeron M processor
- Intel 852GM chipset
- 256MB DDR266 (up to 2GB)
- 40GB ATA/100 HDD
- 15" TFT LCD, 1024x768
- Int. graphics, uses 64MB of RAM, supports DualView
- Up to 4.5 hours of standalone operaiton
- 56Kbps V.92 modem
- Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, IEEE 802.11g
- 1 x LPT
- 3 x USB2.0
- 1 x PCMCIA (CardBus) Type II
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional + Recovery CD
- Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Norton AntiVirus, NTI CD Maker
This Intel Celeron M/852GM model differs from notebooks on Intel Pentium M Dothan/855GME announced earlier by the absence of integrated Memory Stick/Secure Digital/SmartMedia/MultiMediaCard reader.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!