EIZO updates monitor series with FlexScan S190 and FlexScan S170
EIZO Nanao extended its monitor series with EIZO FlexScan S190 and EIZO FlexScan S170 LCDs that will go on sale on July 1. The novelties are distinguished by 1000:1 contrast ratio.
Monitor key features are:
- 0.294mm dot size
- 250nit brightness
- 25ms response time
- 178°s horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- 24.8-80kHz (D-Sub) and 31-64kHz line scan, 50-75Hz and 59-61Hz frame scan via D-Sub/DVI-D, respectively
- 1280x1024 (16,770,000 colors) native resolution
- 15-pin D-Sub, 24-pin DVI-D, USB
- 404x200x288-423mm size, 6.6kg weight
- 40W max. power, less than 2W standby power
FlexScan S170 differs from the above model by 0.264mm dot size and 362x200x280-406mm dimensions and 5.6kg weight.
Besides, the support in both models is now ArcSwing 2 that provides 104mm height adjust, 5° front and 60° back tilt, 172° horizontal rotation.
Source: PC Watch
Write a comment below. No registration needed!