Pentax announces Optio S30 unsutisfied with S40 sales?
Pentax rolled out itw new DSC, Optio
S30 (3-Mpix model), that will hit the market early June .We reckon that the
company is simply unsutified with sales of S40 that was announced in March and
offers less-expensive (about $266) variant.
- Sensor – 1/2,7", 3,2 mln. effective pixels
- Image resolutions – 2048x1536, 1600x1200, 1024x768, 640x480; JPEG
- Clips – resolution 320x240 pixels @ 30 fps; AVI (Motion JPEG)
- Lens – 3x optical zoom, organization 6 elements, 5 groups (including two
- Focal length – 38-114 mm (35-mm equiv.), F2.6-4.8
- Minimal shooting range – 0.4 m; in macro mode – 0.18-0.5 m, in super macro
mode – 0.06-0.2 m
- Screen – TFT LCD, 1,6"
- PC connectivity – USB, PictBridge support
- Memory – 11 MB built-in, Secure Digital (SD) cards
- Power supply- CR-V3
- Dimensions – 89x25.5x58.5 mm, weight – 175 g (with power supply, SD card)
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!