Tibbo Technology ships serial access server, EM202
Tibbo Technology launched shipments of its new serial access server, EM202.
Such devices are also known as Serial-Ethernet converters. EM202 enables to connect any device with a serial interface to an Ethernet (TCP/IP, Internet) network without any software modifications and minimal hardware changes.
All EM202 is encased into a small body that looks like a usual RJ45 connector sized 32x19x16mm. EM202 is to be mounted on serial device PCB and doesn´t require any other components, as 100BaseT Ethernet ports (including RJ45, circuitry and even LEDs) are included into the solution, while serial TTL interface is directly connected to serial ports of most devices.
- Connects serial devices to Ethernet (TCP/IP, Internet)
- "Transparent" duplex data redirection between serial and LAN ports
- Four programmable I/O
- Supports TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP protocols
- Access limiting features
- Updates via network or serial interface
- Firmware upgrades
- Bundled management software
- Windows and Linux virtual serial port drivers
- Low EMI, CE and FCC certificates
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!