ASUS unveils MyPal A716
ASUS officially unveiled its new MyPal A716 PDA featuring 802.11b and Bluetooth controllers, Secure Digital and CompactFlash card slots. A716 supports Smart Power Saving technology claimed to boost operation time up to 19 hours with an additional battery.
MyPal A716 specs:
- Intel PXA255 400MHz CPU
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 OS
- 64MB Flash ROM, 64MB SDRAM (55MB free for Romanic languages, 53MB free for other languages)
- 3.5" transreflective TFT LCD, 240x320, 65,536 colors
- CompactFlash Type II (3.3V), SD slots
- FIR, up to 4Mbps, SIR up to 115.2Kbps
- WLAN 802.11b / Bluetooth
- 1500 mAh (standard) or 3000 mAh (higher-capacity) Li-Ion battery
- Mic and speaker
- Sound recording and playback, 60 fps video playback
- 135x78x17.6mm size with a standard battery
- 197g weight with a standard battery
For the novelty to stand out of other silvery PDAs, A716 has a touch of lilac.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!