X-Micro introduces the new 802.11g WLAN PCMCIA card
X-Micro introduced its new X-Micro WLAN 11g PCMCIA card supporting 802.11g protocol. It seems exactly these devices will be in demand in the nearest future thanks to their backward compatibility with 802.11b.
The model features the following:
- 802.11b (up to 11 Mbps) and 802.11g (up to 54 Mbps), up to 108Mbps in the proprietary "Super G" mode
- 2.4000GHz 2.4835GHz range, DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- Int. antenna
- <-92dBm receiver sensivity
- <18dBm transmitter power
- Up to 300m radius (in the open)
- Three power management modes, including Continuous Access Mode (default) max. power, always on; Maximum Power Save min. consumption, on when wireless network is active; Power Save average consumption
- 118x53.5x5mm size
- Works under Windows 98SE/2000/XP
Write a comment below. No registration needed!