Sharp to ship the new 1/1.8" 6Mp CCD
Late in December Sharp is going to ship its new 1/1.8" 6Mp CCD RJ21T3AA0PT/ST naturally designed for digital cameras. Besides, the company started shipping the corresponding logic to speed up the launch of volume production of cameras with the new CCD.
RJ21T3AA0PT/ST CCD specs:
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- 6.36 million pixels (2934x2167)
- 6.20 million effective (2872x2160)
- 2.5x2.5µm pixel size
- 105mV degree of impression
- 550mV saturation power
- -88dB smear ratio
- -20°C to +70°C operating temp. range
- 20-pin DIP package
- ¥8,000 ($72) MSRP
- Volume shipments in January 2004
Source: PC Watch
Write a comment below. No registration needed!