TwinMOS B241 a WLAN card with 128MB flash memory
We´ve recently reported about GN-WLBZ201, Gigabyte´s combined USB flash drive and WLAN module.
Today we can introduce a similar device from TwinMOS.
B241 (Netkey series) is originally named USB Flash WLAN Card. Sized 109.9x34.31x11.45mm, it weighs 15g. As a WLAN card it supports 802.11b (2,400-2,4835 MHz) standard. Other specs include:
- Voltage: 3.3Vą5%, 5.0Vą5%
- Consumed power: 350mA nominal, 650mA max.
- Supported OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Access protocol: CSMA/CA with ACK
- Networking protocols: TCP/IP, IPX, NetBEUI
- 11Mbps CCK
- 5.5Mbps CCK
- 2Mbps DQPSK
- 1Mbps DBPSK
- Encryption: 64/128-bit WEP
- Covered range: 100-300m outdoors, 30-100mm indoors
As a flash drive the device features:
- 128MB memory
- 1000KB/s max. read throughput
- 600KB/s max. write throughput
- 100,000 rewrite cycles
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!