Primecooler launches its new HyperCool fan series
Primecooler introduced its new silent non-vibrating cooler series for Intel Pentium 4 (Socket478) and AMD Duron / Athlon XP (Socket462) and AMD Athlon 64 (Socket754) processors PC-HC II+, PC-HC I+, PC-HC I. The coolers are made of copper and aluminium and feature 92mm fans as well as the AFSC (adjustable fan speed controller; except PC-HC I).
PC-HC I+ HyperCool (copper/aluminium)
- Dimensions: 102(L)x102(W)x69(H) mm
- Weight: 384g
- Bearing Type: 1-Ball + 1-Sleeve (HC I and HC I+)
- 2-Ball (HC II+)
- RPM: 3000±10% (with adjustable fan controller 1700±10% to 2800±10%)
- Noise Level: 32dB±10% (with adjustable fan controller 20dB±10% to 28dB±10%)
- Adjustable Fan Speed Controller (AFSC)
- Output Voltage: 5V-11V±5%
- Power: 6W or lower
PC-HC II+ HyperCool (copper)
The recommended street price of PC-HC I+ model is $18.6, of PC-HC II+ model $25.4.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!