Soltek unveils SL-865Pro-FGR motherboard for entry-level servers
Soltek Computer Inc. unveiled another motherboard on Intel 865PE chipset, SL-865Pro-FGR, claimed to be the first in the professional series designed for entry-level servers, workstations and high-end desktops. New boards support FSB up to 800MHz, AGP 8X, and the dual-channel memory mode.
What does the "Pro" postfix mean? According to the manufacturer, it implies:
- Performance Pro – up to 1200MHz FSB supported.
- RAID Pro – Serial ATA RAID (Silicon Image 3114) and PATA RAID (ITE 8212) supporting RAID 0,1, 0+1, up to 14 drives.
- Network Pro – Gigabit Ethernet (Intel 82547EI).
- Expansion Pro – FireWire (VIA VT6307) providing 2 x IEEE1394 ports on a header.
- Overclocking Pro – BIOS offers the complete overclocking tools (FSB, voltage, DRAM timings).
- DIY Pro (Do It Yourself) – the debug feature warns of any problems with new hardware.
- Boards are bundled with Mainboard Operation Monitor software.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!