Pentax unveils Optio 33LF
Pentax introduced its new 3-megapixel Optio 33LF camera that is to arrive for sale late in November. The model bases on the 33L camera and differs by rotating display (180° horizontally and 270° vertically) similar to those used in CANON PowerShot G series.
- CCD: 1/2.7", 3.2 million pixels
- Resolutions: 2048x1536, 1600x1200, 1024x768, 640x480; movies: 320x240 @ 16fps
- Focal length: 5.8-17.4mm (38-114mm in 35mm equiv.), F2.6-5.0, 3x optical zoom and 2.7x digital zoom
- Depth resolution: 40 cm to inf. Normal, 10-50 cm Macro
- Exposures: 1/2000-2 s
- Media: SD/MMC, 12MB built-in memory
- LCD: 1.6" TFT
- ISO: 100/200/400
- Size: 108.5x64.5x41.5mm
- Weight: 175 g
Source: PC Watch
Write a comment below. No registration needed!