ASRock releases P4VT8 motherboard VIA PT800
Following the P4AL-800 motherboard on ALi´s new chipset, ASRock decided to continue chipset experiments and released P4VT8 on VIA PT800 for P4 processors with 800MHz FSB and DDR400.
ASRock P4VT8 brief specs:
- ATX form-factor
- VIA PT800 + VT8237 chipset
- Supports Intel Pentium4/Celeron with Hyper-Threading, 800/533/400 MHz FSB
- 3 x DDR400/333/266 sockets
- AGP 8X/4X slot
- 2 x Serial ATA 1.5 channels with RAID 0,1
- ASROCK I/O Plus – 6 x USB2.0 ports on the back panel and 2 on a separate board
- Int. 5.1-channel sound
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 2 x ATA133/100 ports
- Bundled PC-cillin 2002, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, 3D Audio Player, RAID controller, etc.
Each P4VT8 bundle will also include the additional (FREE BONUS PACK) with 2 x SATA cables, SATA Y-type power cable and Game port board.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!