Pentax introduces 4Mp Optio S4 digital camera
Pentax introduced a new Optio S4 digital camera that should arrive to shops late in October. The model has 4Mp CCD, 3õ optical zoom and champagne gold/brilliant black/coral lead body. The estimated price in Japan is $420.
Pentax Optio S4 brief specs:
- CCD 1/2.5", 4.23Mp (4.0Mp effective)
- Resolutions: 2304x1728, 1600x1200, 1024x768, 640x480
- Movies: 320x240 @ 12-15fps, AVI (Motion JPEG), up to 60s
- Supports Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching II
- Lens: F2.6-4.8, 35-105mm in 35mm equiv.
- Focusing range: 40cm – inf. Normal, >18cm Macro, >6cm SuperMacro
- Media: 11Mb int. memory, SD/MMC slot
- VF: optical
- LCD: 1.6", 84K pixels
- Interfaces: USB, AV
- Power: Li-Ion battery for up to 180 at maximum resolution (50% with flash)
- Size: 83x20x52 mm
- Weight: 98g w/battery and media card
- Modes: Portrait, 7 presets, including night, panoramic and 3D.
- Timer, voice comments
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!