More photos of the day: Sapphire AXION 9100 IGP – ATI attacks?
ATI has finally developed its Pentium 4 chipset, and now in our lab we have Sapphire´s AXION 9100 IGP on RADEON 9100 IGP core logic.
- ATI 9100IGP + ATi IXP chipset, 266Mb/s A-Link bridge interconnect
- Intel Pentium 4 with 400/533MHz FSB supported
- Intel Hyper-Threading support
- Dual-channel DDR400 support
- RADEON 9200 int. graphics, 8-128Mb RAM, DirectX8.1 support, HYPER Z memory optimization, Pixel Shader 1.4 hardware support, up to 2048x1536, dual-monitor configurations
- 6 x USB2.0 ports
- 1 x AGP8X slot
- Optional LAN and 6-channel sound
- µATX form-factor
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!