Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1: the new sound of Hercules
Hercules plans to present the new Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 sound card following the Gamesurround Fortissimo II.
As the name shows, the product will be capable of streaming sound to multichannel acoustics up to 7.1-channel configurations.
Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 specifications:
- Bus: PCI 2.1
- DSP processor: Cirrus Logic SoundFusion CS4624 (the same as in Gamesurround Fortissimo II)
- Codecs: 20-bit 4-channel and 18-bit stereo outputs, up to 48 KHz sampling
- Compatibility: Sensaura 3D, Microsoft DirectSound 3D support, EAX 1.0, EAX 2.0, A3D 1.0, I3DL2, MacroFX, MultiDrive, ZoomFX, EnvironmentFX; Microsoft DirectSound, DirectMusic, Dolby Surround, Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital EX 7.1 support (DVD playback)
- Software wavetable DSP supports unlimited voices, 64 HW voices
- 8 MB General MIDI / GS sample bank
- DLS 1.0 compatibility
- GM (General Midi) and Yamaha XG (676 instruments, 21 drum sets) compatibility
- Effects: reverb, chorus, variation, etc.
- Analog external jacks: front speakers, rear speakers, central/LFE speakers, seventh and eighth channels, headphones; Line in / Mic in, MIDI/Game (MPU 401) port
- Digital external jacks: optical S/PDIF
- Internal sockets: CD-in; CD-in 2; Aux-in; S/PDIF in
The package includes the Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 board, Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 addtive MIDI/Game front panel, software and manual. The product is expected in the beginning of August.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!