New KT333 board from EPox: EP-8K5A2+
EPoX´s newest EP-8K5A2+ bases on KT333 chipset coupled with VT8235 Southbridge.
The main specifications are:
- AMD Socket A processor support
- 3 PC 2700 DDR memory slots, up to 3GB of memory
- 6 PCI slots
- 4X AGP slot
- Built in 6-channel audio
- USB 2.0 on SB
- EPoX´s onboard debugger post card
- Built-in IDE RAID 0, 1, 0+1 controller, 2 extra IDE ports by High Point 372
- 10/100MB fast Ethernet controller in chipset with external VIA VT6103 physical Layer by RJ-45 connector
EP-8K5A2+ delivers superb overclocking capabilities for gamers, featuring CPU Vcore and CPU Clock adjust functions. In addition EPoX has also enabled users to tune both memory and AGP voltage. Besides, "Magic Health", EPoX´s newest system monitor, shows main system component parameters to allow accurate computer system management. EPoX 2 digit debug LED enables users to quickly and efficiently check and correct any installation errors.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!