Photo of the day: Prodigy 192 professional sound card from Audiotrak
We´ve got Audiotrak Prodigy 192 professional sound card in our lab.
So, we present the first photos along with card´s brief specifications:
- High quality 24bit 192kHz DA converter; 104dB Dynamic range
- High quality 24bit 96kHz AD converter; 100dB Dynamic range
- Analog 2 In / 6 Out;
- 1 x stereo + 4dBu 1/8" Input and 3 x stereo + 1/8" Output
- 2(4-with MI/ODI/O)channel Recording and 8channel playback at the same time
- 24bit 96kHz S/PDIF PCM digital out & AC3/DTS pass thru
- Supports multiple Sampling Rates : 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz
- Full Duplex Simultaneous Record/Playback Uses 32bit PCI slot: PCI Bus-Mastering support
- 1 Headphone Preamp
- MI/ODI/O Option Bracket:
- Digital Input pass trhu.
- 1 In / 1 Out, 16 channel MIDI Interface option
- Supports the EWDM driver:
- Multile MME, Multiple Direct sound, ASIO 2.0 and GigaStudio support OS: Microsoft Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE
- Recommended price: $149.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!