Prolink PixelView ADD Card for Intel 845G series motherboards
Prolink Microsystems announces its AGP Digital Display Card PixelView ADD Card, made for Intel 845G series motherboards.
PixelView ADD card delivers multi-functional display. Users now have the capability to drive any CVBS, S-Video, and flat panel LCD from single PixelView ADD card.
Key specifications of PixelView ADD card:
- Chipset: Chrontel CH7009
- Supports DVI transmitter technology
- Supports TV output technology
- Supports S-video / Composite input technology
- TV-out resolution: 1024 x 768
- TV format: NTSC/PAL
- DVI resolution: Up to 165 MHz/UXGA
- DVI hot plug detection
- PCB size: 150 x 90 mm
- Macrovision 7.X copy protection support
- TrueScale rendering engine supports underscan in all TV output resolution
- Supports for all NTSC and PAL formats
- TV connection detect
- 10-bit video DAC output
Write a comment below. No registration needed!