Sharp Digital ViewCam VL-DD10 photo/video/TV in one
Sharp announced the release (on the Japanese market) of Digital ViewCam VL-DD10 camera. It´s interesting, as it combines three devices: a digital camera, videocamera, portable TV (requires an optional TV-tuner).
VL-DD10 consists of 4 components 10È optical zoom videocamera with a mic, digital still camera with 4.2-megapixel CCD, TV-tuner and a main base with a 3-inch LCD display. All interfaces are situated on different components i.LINK port on the videocamera, USB (1.1) and SD Memory Card or MultiMediaCard slot on the digital camera.
VL-DD10 main specifications. Video:
- Format: DV
- Media: Mini DV (60 min SP and 90 min LP with 60 min cassette)
- 60-min cassette rewind time with wall outlet: 180 sec
- Sensor: CCD 1/4-inch, 680000 elements (340000 effective video pixels)
- Lens: 10È optical, F:1.8 aperture, focal length 3.15-31.5 mm (40-400 mm in 35mm equivalent) zoom time 2-10 sec.
- Energy consumption: 4.2W. Battery operation time see below
- Speaker output power: 300 mW
- Size: 141x84x63 mm
- Weight: 505 g withour battery, 605 g with VR-BLN8 battery
Digital camera specifications:
- Format: JPEG (DCF), DPOF and Exif 2.2 compliant
- Media: SD Memory Card, MultiMedia Card
- Sensor: CCD 1/1.8-inch or 14.1 mm with 4.2 megapixels (4 million effective)
- Lens: 3È optical, F:2.8 aperture, 7.6-22.8 mm focal length (36-108 mm in 35mm equivalent). Minimal focus 0.7 m in normal mode, 0.1-0.7 macro and 0.3-0.7 telephoto mode.
- Digital zoom: 3È
- LCD screen: 3-inch, 123000 pixels
- Sensitivity: auto, ISO100, ISO200, ISO400
- Resolution: 2448x1632, 1824x1216, 1200x800, 720x480
- White balance: auto, outdoor, fluorescent, incandescent
- Shoot modes: full auto, programmed AE, shutter priority, iris priority, manual, scene adjustment (portrait, souvenir photo, landscape, night view, monochrome, illumination)
- Timer: yes
- Continuous shoot: 1.5 frames per sec, up to 3-shot series.
- Photo effects: sepia, cross, soft spot
- Size: 152x89x63 mm.
- Weight: without battery 560 g, with VR-BLN8 630 g.
VL-DD10 is expected for sale from August, 8; the price is TBA. But the price of accessories is already known. So, VR-KTD10 basic kit, including VR-BLN8 battery, charger, videocamera mic, 16MB SD card, video/audio/S-video cable, remote control, cases for main and camera components, inexpensive software on a CD and a USB cable will cost 25000 yen or $200. TV-tuner and its accessories will cost 12000 yen ($100), and VR-BLN8 additional 740 mAh battery 8000 yen ($67).
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!