New 2-megapixel MicroMV digital still/video camera from Sony
Sony announced the release of a new digital MicroMV still/video camera Sony IP220K (DCR-IP220K) featuring 2.1-megapixel CCD, capable of shooting with up to 1600x1200 resolution. IP220K records video to MicroMV cassettes and stores photos on Memory Stick (naturally). The novelty has 10x optical zoom, 180,000-pixel EVF, 2.5-inch LCD screen and wireless Bluetooth interface.
Sony DCR-IP220K brief specifications:
- Sensor: 1/3.6-inch 2.11 megapixel
- Capture pixels: 1.08 million animation, 1.92 million still
- Lens: 10x optical zoom, F1.8 F2.1, ´Carl Zeiss´
- Video cam mode: 52 520 mm equiv.
- Still mode: 39 390 mm equiv.
- Filter diameter: 37 mm
- Focus: auto, manual
- White balance: Auto, Hold, Outdoor, Indoor
- Shutter speed: 1/4 1/4000 sec
- Still image capture: VGA (640 x 480), UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- MPEG movie mode: Standard 144 x 96, Fine 352 x 240
- Viewfinder (EVF): 180,000 pixel
- LCD monitor: 2.5" 210,000 pixel
- Power: Sony InfoLithium (Lithium Ion)
- Connectivity: A/V, MicroMV I/O, USB, Bluetooth 1.1 (wireless)
- Video storage: MicroMV
- Still image / animation storage: Memory Stick
- Dimensions: 98 x 76 x 136 mm
- Weight: (inc. batt & tape) 630 g
Write a comment below. No registration needed!