IWILL KK400: new motherboards supporting DDR400, AGP 8x and Serial ATA
Today IWILL Corporation announced a line of new KK400 Socket A boards based on VIA KT400 chipset supporting up to 3GB DDR 400/333/266 memory, AGP 8x and Serial ATA.
KK400 boards specifications:
- ATX form-factor
- AMD Duron, Athlon and Athlon XP support
- VIA KT400 + VT 8235 chipset
- 100 / 133 / 166 MHz FSB
- 3 DIMM slots, up to 3GB of DDR400/333/266/200 SDRAM
- Ultra ATA 133/100/66/33
- IDE RAID (KK400-R, KK400-RS)
- AGP 8x / 4x slot
- 5 32bit/33MHz PCI slots
- Internal Serial ATA port (KK400-S, KK400-RS)
- Integrated 6-channel audio (Realtek ALC650)
- Up to 6 USB2.0 ports (2 on the FI Panel)
- Overclocking features
- FI Panel support
IWILL boards support IWILL FI front panel that features the most often used interfaces: audio, flash card readerm wireless controllers, USB 2.0.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!