New Sony DSC-F717: new 5-megapixel camera with 5È optical zoom
Sony today announced the new DSC-F717 digital camera, being the advanced version of popular DSC-F707. DSC-F717 features almost the same case design, 5-megapixel sensor and 5È optical zoom. The novelty differs from previous versions by manual optical zoom, record and play histogram, ISO 800, full Auto exposure mode, USB 2.0.
Some specifications of DSC-F717:
- ISO sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100, 200, 400, 800
- Max shutter speed: 1/2000 sec
- Exposure modes: Full Auto, Program AE, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Full Manual and Scene
- Scene modes: Twilight, Twilight portrait (slow sync flash), Landscape and Portrait
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent, Tungsten and Manual
- MPEG clips: MPEG HQX, 16 FPS unlimited
- Media: Memory Stick (32MB card included)
- JPEG: EXIF 2.2 (Exif Print)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Weight: 659 g
Write a comment below. No registration needed!