ATI announces the "Certified By ATI" program
ATI Technologies officially announced its Certified By ATI program, allowing AIB (Add-In-Board) partners to certify their products, and buyers to choose the desired manufacturer.
Any ATI partner may participate in the "Certified By ATI" program. Qualification tests include:
- Hardware and software installation
- 12-hour testing with 3D app
- 12-hour testing with DVD player
- Visual quality check
- Objective package cost evaluation (the product, accessories, software, manual)
According to the results, ATI Customer Service will post information about every tested and certified product.
Currently the following ATI RADEON 9000 PRO products are certified:
- CONNECT 3D´S RADEON 9000 PRO
- FIC AT009
- GIGABYTE MAYA RADEON 9000 PRO
- HIGHTECH HIS EXCALIBUR RADEON 9000 PRO
- SAPPHIRE RADEON 9000 ATLANTIS PRO
- TYAN Tachyon G9000 PRO
- WISTRON ATRV2500-D64 S-Media
Additional information about other products is to be posted on ATI website in the nearest future. The list of ATI partners, participating in certification, is here.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!