Sony announces new 3.8-inch LCD panel with integrated electronics
Sony announced the development of 3.8-inch LCD, based on low-temperature polycrystal silicon, with all the electronic circuitry integrated into the screen. Now amplitude level generators, timers, interface RGB chip, and voltage stabilizer are located inside the glass substrate. Naturally, this reduces price cost due to fewer chips and enables to produce more low-power and compact panels.
- LCD: 6-bit color composite, low-temperature polycrystal silicon
- Image size: 96.9 mm (3.82 inch)
- Size: 320x480 pixels (Half-VGA)
- Pixel size: 56 (horizontal) x 168 (vertical) micron
- Colors amount: 262,144
- Interface: 45-pin
- Bus width: 18-bit
- Voltage: 6.5V, 3.3V, 3.3V
- Power consumption: 110 mW
The company plans to launch the volume production in January 2003.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!