Specifications of dual-processor Tyan Thunder K7X Pro (S2469)
Tyan posted the specifications of new Thunder K7X Pro dual-processor board on AMD-760 MPX, the advanced version of Thunder K7X. It will feature two variants: standard S2469GN and S2469UGN with integrated SCSI controller.
Thunder K7X Pro specifications:
- Extended ATX (330.2x304.8 mm)
- 2 mPGA462 AMD Athlon MP with 200/266 MHz FSB
- AMD-760 MPX chipset: AMD-762 Northbridge and AMD-768 Southbridge
- Dual-channel memory bus; 4 DDR DIMM sockets angled 25° for rackmounting, up to 4GB Registered DDR 200/266, ECC (72-bit) support
- AGP Pro50 slot; AGP 4x/2x
- Two 64-bit 66 MHz PCI slots
- Three 32-bit 33 MHz PCI slots
- 4 USB 1.1 ports
- UDMA 33/66/100 IDE support
- 8MB ATI RAGE XL PCI graphics
- Fast Ethernet / Gigabit Ethernet (Intel 82545EM, 10/100/1000Mbps and Intel 82551QM, 10/100Mbps)
- SCSI: 2-channel Ultra160/320 SCSI Adaptec AIC-7899W/AIC-7902W, up to 15 LVD SCSI devices per channel, Adaptec and Intel Zero-Channel RAID support
Write a comment below. No registration needed!