Details about SiS Xabre 600
HardwareZone posted details about recently announced SiS Xabre 600 along with the reference card photo.
Here’s the addition to the official announcement:
- Xabre 600 GPU size reduced comparing to Xabre 400 due to transition from 0.15 micron to 0.13 micron process. Memory and GPU work at the same 300MHz clock , that’s 50MHz higher than Xabre 400 features.
- The new process technology and thus reduced heat emission enable to use simpler cooling.
- The reference board has 128-bit 2.8 ns DDR from Hynix (HY5DU283222).
- SiS is expected to announce updated Xminator II unified drivers to be packaged with Xabre 600. They’ll support Xmart technology and have a wide variety of settings.
- Xmart Technology, in its turn, includes three key components:
- XmartAGP – automatic AGP type detection and optimal clock setting
- XmartVision – automatic 2D/3D mode detection for applying automatic settings. 2D applications will feature softer images for lower eyestrain, 3D apps will feature better brightness and contrast for gaming
- XmartDrive – for reducing GPU clock for 2D apps to reduce energy consumption and cooler RPMs, switching to 3D mode enables maximum performance
- All Xabre 600 cards will feature DVI-I and TV outputs.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!