ATI will make RV350 chips using the 0.13-micron process technology
The Peking PC POP posted the interview with ATI CEO and founder. As there’s much interesting, those who know Chinese can read the complete post here. And here’s the brief excerpt of the most interesting things.
- The next-generation RV350, expected in the spring 2003, will be made using 0.13-micron process, however, R350 chips will remain 0.15-micron.
- The design of DX9.0-enabled RV350 bases on R300, however, the chip will be fully redesigned to improve the performance and functionality and reduce the price.
- RV350 samples are already available.
- R350 will be the improved version of R300.
- Mobile 7500 and M9 chips make a reliable foundation for ATI in the mobile market.
- Currently SiS is not a serious rival as prices for Radeon 9000, 9000 Pro, and 9500 will be reducing.
Source: PC POP
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!