Swiftech MCW5000-PT: liquid cooled thermoelectric assembly
Swiftech announced the new MCW5000-PT cooler, specially for Socket 478 Intel Pentium 4 processors. The new assembly combines liquid-cooling system and thermoelectric cooler.
Swiftech MCW5000-PT main specifications:
- 226Watts 25A at 12V thermoelectric module
- 1/2" OD tubing for optimal flow rate
- Patent pending Diamond-Pin Matrix© copper base plate for optimal heat transfer, and turbulent flow
- Tool-free quick-connect fittings built into the block
- Convenient 45° orientation of inlet, and outlet helps eliminate kinks in the tubing installation.
- Requires removal of Intel® Pentium® 4 stock retention frame
- "Meanwell S320-12" power supply, rated for 25A at 12V, recommended
- 0.500" (12.7mm) thick CNC machined copper base plate.
- Lapped flat to 3/10 of 1/1000", and mirror polished.
- Overall dimensions including retention frame: L3.3" x W2.7" x H2.3" (L83.8 x W68.6 x H58.4 mm)
At the company website the cooler costs $110. The performance chart is below:
More specifications here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!