ALi M5603C: new video camera controller with USB 2.0 support
ALi Corporation announced new M5603C controller for video cameras. It includes color-processing engine for CMOS image sensors, image codec, USB 2.0 controller, AC97 codec and UI controller.
ALi M5603C brief specifications:
- USB2.0 compliant, 480/12MHz high/full-speed operation
- Up to SXGA(1280x1024) CMOS image sensors support
- Up to 30fps VGA/CIF real-time video support
USB ID EEPROM interface support
- 64-pin TQFP package, 2.5/3.3V operation
- Video for Windows compatible and Windows TWAIN driver support in WindowsXP/2000/ME, etc.
The company aims M5603C at the new SOHO PCs and mobile appliances.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!