FIC releases Cavalry 200/500/600 Pocket PC
FIC (First International Company) posted the specifications of three new Cavalry 200/500/600 Pocket PCs.
Some of Cavalry models feature WI-FI/Bluetooth adapters. Despite the onbody logo, these products will be produced for FICís OEM/ODM partners.
Cavalry 200/500/600 brief specifications:
- Intel PXA 250, 400MHz
- 32Mb Flash ROM, 64Mb SDRAM
- 3.5" 320x240x64K reflective sensor TFT LCD, front backlighting
- ACí97 audio codec
- Integrated speaker, mic, 1W amplifier
- Compact Flash TypeII, serial port, Security Disc I/O, Client USB connectivity
- Removable Li-Ion battery, 1200 mAh
- Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 / Windows CE .NET
- <200 g weight
- Bundled charger cradle, USB/RS232 cable, power supply, stylus, protective case, drivers, etc.
- Wireless connectivity:
- IrDA: 115Kbps Slow IR
- Bluetooth (Cavalry 500)
- WLAN (Cavalry 600)
- Optional digital camera, 326,688 pixels
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!