Sony CCD production summary
Vladimir Rodionov, the editor of our "Digital Imaging" section, found a very interesting paper in Sonyís online resources about specifications of new 5.13-megapixel ICX452AQ and ICX452AQF CCDs. Among other details the paper contains the chart of CCD releases with approximate release dates and matrix size and resolution.
Specifications of new 5.13-Mp sensors are below:
- Type: ICX452AQ
- Image size: 9.04 mm in diagonal (1/1.8")
- Total pixels: about 5.25 million (2668Hx1970V)
- Effective pixels: about 5.13 million (2616Hx1960V)
- Active pixels: about 5.09 million (2608Hx1952V)
- Suggested resolution (4:3): about 5.04 million pixels (2592Hx1944V)
- Pixel pitch: 2.775x2.775 micron
- Body: 20-pin plastic DIP (ICX452AQ) / SOP (ICX452AQF)
- Chip dimensions: 8.23x6.68 mm
Write a comment below. No registration needed!