New ultra-thin Samsung SU-408 combo for notebooks
Samsung announced new ultra-thin CD-R/DVD-ROM combo SU-408 – designed for notebooks. The device is just 9.5 mm thick and weighs 145g.
The company also claims that the novelty is 20% more economical than previous models. Besides, it features about 50 patent-pending innovations.
SU-408 main specs:
- Write: CD-R – 1200Kb/s (8x), CD-RW – 1200Kb/s (8x)
- Read: CD – 3600Kb/s (24x), DVD – 10800Kb/s (8x)
- PI0, DMA and Ultra-DMA read – 16.6Mb/s
- Dimensions: 128õ9.5õ129 mm
- Average seek: DVD – 110ms, CD – 100 ms
- Supported formats: DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, Video-CD, CD-I, Photo-CD, CD-Extra, CD-Text
Write a comment below. No registration needed!