Mitac to release new Mio 558 with Pocket PC 2003 OS
At CeBIT 2003 Mitac intends to present new Bluetooth and WI-FI-enalbed Mio 558 PDA under Pocket PC 2003 OS.
- CPU: 400MHz Intel Xscale (perhaps, PXA 255, i.e. PXA 250 C1)
- OS: Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 (not so sure what it means though)
- 64Mb SDRAM PC100
- 64Mb flash ROM
- 3.5" QVGA LCD display, 340x320@65K
- Wireless connectivity: IEEE802.11b (40- and 128-bit WEP encryption, DHCP, roaming) and Bluetooth (internal antennae)
- Audio: MP3, monophonic recording, built-in mic, speaker, headphones-out
- Input: stylus, hardwriting recognition, software keyboard
- Media: SDIO, Compact Flash Type II
- Interfaces: USB 1.1 (ActiveSync), SIR, Serial
- Power: Li-Ion battery, up to 10 hours of operation w/o WLAN, up to 16 days in standby
- Dimensions: 124x72x15.3mm
- Weight: 170g
Write a comment below. No registration needed!