Gigabyte 7VAXP-A Ultra: a new KT400A-based motherboard
Gigabyte Technology prepares to ship new its new GA-7VAXP-A Ultra motherboard for AMD Athlon XP processors.
Belonging to the new K7 Triton product line, GA-7VAXP-A Ultra bases on KT400A chipset and is an improved version of GA-7VAXP Ultra mobo.
- VIA KT400A+VIA VT8235 chipset bundle
- AMD Athlon XP with 333MHz FSB, inc. Barton-based processors support
- DDR400 memory support
- AGP 8x/4õ, 5 õ PCI slots
- Serial ATA
- Promise IDE RAID 0, 1
- 6-ch. AC97 codec
- 6 USB 2.0 ports, 3 IEEE 1394 ports
- 10/100Mb LAN
- CPU overheating protection
- Rounded PCB corners
- Overclocking capabitilies
- Easytune 4, Q-Flash, @BIOS utilities
Write a comment below. No registration needed!