Introducing AOpen Aeolus FX5600
AOpen announced its next generation graphics card, Aeolus FX5600, based on NVIDIA Geforce FX5600 GPU. The FX5600 offers high 2/3D graphic power, comprehensive features and cinematic visual contact. The company will launch the Aeolus FX5600 on April 29.
Being a member of the NVIDIA FX generation, the Aeolus FX5600 will offer
two different configurations: in the performance segment, AOpen will release a speedy version, and for the mainstream segment the company AOpen will prepare a version with the best price/performance ratio.
Besides, Aeolus FX5600 will be available with 256Mb and 128Mb memory. All
of this will be packed in an elegant, green version of the Aeolus series.
Aeolus FX5600 features:
- NVIDIA Geforce FX5600 GPU 325MHz core clock
- 256/128MB Fast DDR Video Memory
- Efficient Aeolus cooling fan
- DVI, Video Out, CRT connectors Full nVIEW functions support
- VIVO Capture in/out full function support
- Cinematic-quality special effects and studio-quality color
- Precision 3D rendering technology to enhance 3D picture quality
- Free DVI to CRT adaptor bundle with Dual monitors functions
- Free bundle with WinProducer support MPEG file play/edit/record
- Free bundle with WinDVD support Deluxe DVD/VCD playback
- Bundled with a user-friendly multi-lingual (9!) digital manual
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!