Soltek EQ3701M: new Qbic barebones, now on nForce2
Just after the release of Qbic EQ3000/EQ2000, Soltek Computer announced a new EQ3701M series based on NVIDIA nForce2 IGP (Geforce 4 MX) + MCP-T.
Soltek EQ3701M brief specs:
- SL-B7A-F motherboard
- Two 5.25" and 2 3.5" drives
- AMD Socket 462 with 333/266/200MHz FSB supported
- Int. GeForce4 MX GPU + AGP 8X for external cards
- 1 PCI slot
- 2 DIMM sockets for up to 2Gb of dual-channel DDR400/333/266/200
- 6-ch. AC97 codec (Realtek ALC650)
- 6 x USB2.0, 2 x 1394a, Fast Ethernet 1/10/100 LAN, TV-Out, S/PDIF
- 215x295x230mm dimensions
To make the offer even sweeter, Soltek adds a cooler with a copper heat-sink to each package.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!