ASUS MyPal A620: a new Pocket PC
presented its new Pocket PC model – MyPal A620.
- 400MHz Intel PXA255 processor
- Microsoft Pocket PC 2002
- 32Mb Flash ROM, 64Mb SDRAM
- 3.5" color sensor LCD screen, 320x240x65Ê colors
- CompactFlash Type II slot
- Mini USB, IrDA FIR/SIR interfaces
- Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery for up to 19 of operation
- Built-in speaker and mic
- 125x76.8x13.3mm size
- Weight: 141g
According to The Digitimes, MyPal A620 is already available in Taiwanese shops, with shipments to other markets starting late in Q2 or early in Q3. As for prices, there’s not much we know, but in France, for example, they await MyPal A620 for 399 euro.
The next model, A710, with a Wi-Fi module will be announced before the end of Q2.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!