Dell Precision M60 mobile workstation on Intel Centrino and NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700
NVIDIA announced new NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 mobile workstation GPU. It is certified for professional apps; features 128-bit floating point frame buffer, 12-bit subpixel precision precision, parallel vertex engines; and supports NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
As for Dell Precision M60, besides the new GPU, itís also based on the Centrino platform.
Dell Precision M60 brief specs:
- Up to 1.7GHz Intel Pentium M
- i855PM chipset
- 128Mb NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 graphics
- 15.4" WUXGA (1920x1200) Dell UltraSharp LCD
- Up to 2Gb DDR266
- Up to 7200rpm and 60Gb HDD
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit, SmartCard reader, IEEE 1394 port
- Intel (802.11 b) and TrueMobile (802.11 b/g, 802.11 a/b/g), optional Bluetooth
- Size: 361x276x39
The typical Dell Precision Workstation M60 on 1.4GHz Intel Pentium M featuring 256Mb DDR266 SDRAM, 40Gb (5400rpm) HDD, 128Mb NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 and Microsoft Windows XP Professional will cost in USA about $2600.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!