Gigabyte releases its VIA KT600 model as well: GA-7VT600 1394
Gigabyte Technology released own mobos on VIA KT600 + VT8237 chipset for AMD AthlonXP with 400MHz FSB. These include the high-end GA-7VT600 1394 and lower-end 7VT600 and 7VT600-L.
GA-7VT600 series specs:
- ATX form-factor
- VIA KT600 + VIA VT8237 (or VT8235) chipset
- Supports Socket A AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron with 400/333/266/200MHz FSB
- 3 sockets for up to 3Gb of PC3200/PC2700/PC2100
- 5 PCI slots
- 6-ch. AC97 codec (Realtek ALC655)
- 8 x USB2.0 ports
- Bundled Xpress Install, Xpress Recovenry, EasyTune4, @BIOS, Q-Flash utilities, Norton Internet Security, Norton Anti Virus, Norton Personal Firewall, Norton Privacy Control, Norton Parental Control, Norton Spam Alert, GIGABYTE Windows Utility Manager, Adobe Acrobat Reader software
Besides, GA-7VT600 1394 has two Serial ATA ports supporting RAID 0, RAID 1 and IEEE1394, and Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN (Realtek 8101L; similar to 7VT600-L).
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!