NEC LCD Technologies to sample 8.4" XGA TFT LCD panels
NEC LCD Technologies announced the intention to sample new 8.4" XGA TFT LCD panels, NL10276BC16-01.
This represents NEC LCD transition from SFT over Super Advanced SFT (SA-SFT) to Ultra-Advanced SFT (UA-SFT; based on In-plane Switching, IPS) and enables to provide response times low enough for minimal color errors under different viewing angles, higher panel transparency and extended color gamma at high brightness.
NL10276BC16-01 key specs:
- Display: amorphous silicon matrix
- Viewing area: 170.496x127.872mm
- Viewing area diagonal: 8.4" (21cm)
- Resolution: 1024x768 (786,432 pixels)
- Filter: RGB
- Pixel pitch: 0.1665 x 0.1665mm
- Colors: 16,777,216 / 262,144
- Average brightness: 350cdm²
- Color gamma: 72% of NTSC color space
- Contrast: 500:1
- Viewing angle: 170° horizontal, 170°vertical (at over 10:1 contrast)
- Response time: 25ms
- Interface: LVDS port, 8-bit/6-bit RGB
- Size: 200.0x152.0x16.5mm
- Energy consumption: 10W
The company intends the novelty for TV broadcasting equipment, medicine portables, PC portables, monitors and tablet PCs.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!