NEC LCD Technologies to sample 8.4" XGA TFT LCD panels
NEC LCD Technologies announced the intention to sample new 8.4" XGA TFT LCD panels, NL10276BC16-01.
This represents NEC LCD transition from SFT over Super Advanced SFT (SA-SFT) to Ultra-Advanced SFT (UA-SFT; based on In-plane Switching, IPS) and enables to provide response times low enough for minimal color errors under different viewing angles, higher panel transparency and extended color gamma at high brightness.
NL10276BC16-01 key specs:
- Display: amorphous silicon matrix
- Viewing area: 170.496x127.872mm
- Viewing area diagonal: 8.4" (21cm)
- Resolution: 1024x768 (786,432 pixels)
- Filter: RGB
- Pixel pitch: 0.1665 x 0.1665mm
- Colors: 16,777,216 / 262,144
- Average brightness: 350cdm²
- Color gamma: 72% of NTSC color space
- Contrast: 500:1
- Viewing angle: 170° horizontal, 170°vertical (at over 10:1 contrast)
- Response time: 25ms
- Interface: LVDS port, 8-bit/6-bit RGB
- Size: 200.0x152.0x16.5mm
- Energy consumption: 10W
The company intends the novelty for TV broadcasting equipment, medicine portables, PC portables, monitors and tablet PCs.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!