Palm Tungsten T2 officially announced. m130 and m515 prices cut
Today Palm unveiled its new Palm Tungsten T2 PDA. Similar to Tungsten T, new model features Bluetooth module and digital voice recorder capability, but it also has some new multimedia features as well.
Tungsten T2 brief specs:
- CPU: 144MHz Texas Instruments OMAP1510
- Memory: 32Mb SDRAM (29.5Mb free)
- Display: 320x320x65Ê semi-transparent LCD similar to one used in Palm Zire 71 and Palm Tungsten C
- Bluetooth module, e-mail client, SMS web browser
- OS: Palm OS v5.2.1
- Software: DataViz Documents To Go Professional Edition, VersaMail 2.5, Palm Web Browser Pro, Palm Address Book, GRAFFITI 2, RealNetworks RealOne Mobile Player, Kinoma Player and Producer, Palm Photos
- Power: integrated 900mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Expected price: $399
Along with this announcement, Palm cut prices for Palm m130 and Palm m515 models, so Palm m130 now costs $179 ($20 cut), Palm m515 $249 ($50 cut).
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!