ASUS PC-DL Deluxe for dual Intel Xeon 3.06GHz+ "suddenly" unveiled
Reviewers from French X86-Secret stumbled upon the provisional announcement of ASUS Canterwood ES-based PC-DL Deluxe workstation motherboard designed for two Xeon processors. And it seems ASUS is right naming this product the most powerful in its class for today.
Brief board specs:
- Supports 2 x Intel Xeon 3.06GHz+ CPUs
- Intel 82875P (CanterWood) MCH (Northbridge)
- Intel 82801ER ICH5R (Southbridge)
- 4 DIMM sockets for up to 4Gb of PC2700 ECC DDR
- Intel 82547EI CSA Gigabit Ethernet
- RAID 0 via Serial-ATA (Southbridge)
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1 for SATA drives (Promise PDC20378)
- 6 x USB2.0 ports, 2 x IEEE1394 ports
- Integrated 6-ch. AD1985 codec
- 4x/8x AGP
- 5 x 32-bit/33MHz PCI slots
Write a comment below. No registration needed!