iPAQ Pocket PC h1935: a new $200 PDA from Hewlett-Packard
Hewlett-Packard announced another inexpensive PDA — HP iPAQ Pocket PC h1935 – to be sold for about $199.
Similar to the previous HP iPAQ h1940 and h1945, the model features 203MHz Samsung S3C2410 processor and works under Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003. Other features include:
- 64Mb SDRAM (56Mb free)
- 3.5" 64K semi-transparent touch display
- Removable Li-Ion 900mAh battery for up to 8 hours of operation
- SDIO slot (SD/MMC, 802.11b SD Cards)
- Int. mic, speaker
- iPAQ Image Viewer, Self Test, iPAQ Audio, Power Status software
- 4 programmable buttons for invoking Calendar, Contacts, Inbox and Today
- 113.3x69.8x12.8mm dimensions
- 124g weight
- Also bundled are USB, power adapter, battery, charger, 2.5-3.5mm audio adapter, hp iPAQ Pocket PC Companion CD
The new model differs from h1940/h1945, announced in July for $299, mostly by the absent Bluetooth and lower CPU clock speed (vs. 266MHz). From similar priced h1910 the novelty differs by the SDIO slot (vs. usual Secure Digital of the former), newer Windows Mobile 2003 OS (vs. Pocket PC 2002) and processor (vs. Intel´s 206MHz chip).
Write a comment below. No registration needed!