VIA introduces 8-channel Envy24HT-S audio controller
VIA Technologies introduced the VIA Envy24HT-S audio controller for inexpensive audio cards that supports 8-ch. 24-bit/192kHz resolution and DVD Audio.
VIA Envy24HT-S main specs:
- 20-bit/48kHz analog interface
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz digital interface
- 3 x I²S / AC-link outputs
- 2 x I²S / AC-link syncronous inputs
- PCI 2.2
- Integrated S/PDIF with IEC958 linear interface
- MPU-401 MIDI UART port
- ACPI and PCI PMI support
- I²C peripheral interface control
- 16-pin GPIO port
- Windows WDM drivers
- 24.576MHz, 22.5792MHz clock speeds
- 3.3V voltage
- 128-pin PQFP, 14x20mm
Soundcards on VIA Envy24HT-S are already manufactured by Mad Dog Multimedia, Chaintech, AVLabs. Chaintech AV-710´s solution on Envy24HT-S will cost about $27 in USA.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!